All DogsAll available HSCC Dogs have had:
- Full Health Examination
- One Year Rabies Vaccine
- Distemper Vaccine
- Heartworm Tested (treated if positive)
- Monthly Heartworm Prevention (after adoption it is required per our contract that the adopters provide year-round Heartworm Prevention)
- Lyme Tested (treated if positive)
- Erlichia Tested (treated if positive)
- Bordatella (Kennel Cough)Vaccine
Our puppies have had their first series of puppy shots. The remaining shots are the responsibility of the adopter. Please consult with your adoption counselor for all shot records.
Last Updated: December 20, 2014 21:56
For more specific information on an animal, please email or call the phone number listed on the animal's individual page.
We are open for dog and cat adoptions on Saturdays from 11:00am - 2:00pm and Sundays from 12pm-3pm! Appointments during the week are available upon request. Call (410) 257-4908 or the adoption counselor to meet the animal you are interested in. Most of our available dogs are in foster homes and do not reside at Fishing Creek Kennel.